We wish to thank all of our CountryBred Travelers for entrusting us with the design of their unique cultural Encounters to Italy. Most recently, travelers from across the nation have enlisted our help to create distinct explorations of the Piedmont, Le Marche and Emilia-Romagna regions. Here’s a taste of a few exciting adventures our travelers will be enjoying while on their private CountryBred Encounters:
- A private tour of the Royal Palace of Turin
- Italian lessons with a local linguist in the most unlikely of places
- A scenic bicycle ride along medieval city walls
- Truffle hunting with one of Piedmont’s most renowned truffle experts
- Studying the hidden messages of Renaissance frescoes with a master Art Historian
About the author
Dejou Marano is Co-Founder of CountryBred and Founding Editor of The Bred Blog. Splitting her time between Los Angeles and Europe, Dejou seeks to bring the imagination and wonder of Europe to all travelers through her never-ending pursuit of undiscovered cultural gems and experiences, which she shares through her travel writing.