Rejuvenate in the Mediterranean paradise that is Sardinia as you encounter its unspoiled beaches, distinctive culture and unforgettable flavors. From its Emerald Coast in the North to its ancient Catalonian settlements in the East, the island’s scenic coastline will enchant you at first sight.
- 5 Nights at CountryBred approved, four and five-star boutique accommodations
- Deluxe and/or Superior room stays with seaview
- Private luxury chauffeur for all intercity travel, day trips and excursions
- Airport / Train station transfers with baggage assistance
- Private touring with professionally licensed local guides and cultural experts
- Flexible guided time with local experts based upon your preference
- 3 Gourmand dinners
- 3 Regionally authentic lunches
- Exclusive winery visits and tastings
- Daily breakfasts
- Museum tickets & entrance fees
- All gratuities & taxes
- Traveler welcome package including customized Culture Guide
- Please note that transfers to airports other than Olbia Costa Smeralda Aiport for arrival/departure are available upon request for an additional, supplemental fee. Airfare is not included.
- A personalized and private travel experience, whether you’re a solo voyager, a couple, group of friends, family or an organization
- A well crafted itinerary that is a reflection of your cultural interests, which we bring to life through our unparalleled insider knowledge, local access and dedicated team
- A thoughtful travel pace that leads you down roads less traveled while leaving time to enjoy the quiet moments that make for remarkable memories
- Enriching activities that immerse you in local culture and traditions
- Premium accommodations that are distinct reflections of the regions they reside in, with real histories and real people behind them
- Regional ambassadors and local cultural experts that go beyond educating, to invite you into their community and introduce you to their unique corner of the world.
- Authentic dining that ensures you enjoy the finest in regional culinary traditions from quaint family owned eateries to innovative Michelin-starred restaurants. Each meal is in itself a work of art, passionately prepared and uniquely local.
Sample 6-Day Private Tour Itinerary
Costa Smeralda, Palau, Maddalena Islands, Porto Cervo, Alghero
Available May thru September
Upon arrival in Olbia be greeted by your private chauffeur and be transported to your luxurious five-star waterfront hotel nestled in the Cala Capra amidst juniper trees and olive trees. Settle-in and relax at your hotel’s white sand beach or pool before indulging in a panoramic dining experience overlooking the Costa Smeralda where you’ll sample local Sardinian specialties.
Start your day off departing on a stunning boat ride to the La Maddalena archipelago. Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch while taking in stunning waterfront views and the splendor of the island. Spend the rest of your afternoon island hopping, as you boat along La Maddalena archipelago. Stop along the way to sunbathe on the unspoiled beaches of these Mediterranean treasures and swim in their warm, crystalline waters.
Enjoy a free day to experience your hotel’s private beach. In the late afternoon depart for the posh village of Porto Cervo where you can stroll along its picturesque port and shop at its many elegant boutiques. End your day with a sumptuous dinner of Malloredus pasta and other local specialties.
Set-off for a morning of exclusive tastings where you’ll sample Sardinia’s signature DOCG Vermentino of Gallura white wines and Cannonau reds. Afterward, savor a late lunch of typical Sardinian countryside delicacies before arriving at your five-star luxury hotel and spa located in the town of Alghero on Sardinia’s east coast. After settling in, take advantage of a free evening to lounge at the pool or enjoy a leisurely stroll through your hotel’s lush gardens overlooking the Mediterranean.
Start your day with a morning bike ride through Alghero’s ancient streets with a local expert and learn about Sardinia’s Catalonian history. Stop for a light lunch at a local’s only café before returning to your hotel in the afternoon, for some much deserved rest and relaxation. Rejuvenate with a visit to the spa where you’ll enjoy being pampered with a deluxe treatment. In the evening, an elegant farewell dinner awaits, where you’ll dine on Alghero’s famed lobster and prawns and take in breathtaking sea views.
Depart Alghero for your return flight home or the next leg of your trip.– As part of our Enriched Booking process your customized itinerary will be designed with the assistance of a CountryBred specialist. – This trip can be specifically tailored for organizations, associations and corporate incentives.
The recommended tour length for this sample itinerary is 6 days/5 nights with pricing options beginning at $4,400/person based on double occupancy. Please note that the “Share Bred With Friends” preferred pricing program will be applied to travel parties of four or more.
The final price of your custom tour will be determined by your travel party size, departure dates, trip length, amount of meals included, percentage of guided time requested, cities chosen in your itinerary and signature CountryBred excursions selected. This sample itinerary can also be crafted for solo travelers.
Included in this sample CountryBred Encounter are:
Featured Deluxe Hotels
In the middle of one of the most exclusive landscapes of the Mediterranean Sea: the 5 star Hotel Capo d’Orso is located in the prestigious park of Cala Capra (Palau), overlooking the bay of the same name. Capo d’Orso Hotel Thalasso& Spa is a fascinating Boutique Hotel set in the middle of wild olive and juniper trees in a private park of 100,000 m2, in a particularly relaxing and romantic place. The hotel faces Caprera Island, with views as far as Costa Smeralda.
Situated on a private promontory surrounded by clear cerulean waters and natural reefs, Villa Las Tronas is an ancient residence turned luxury five-star resort that harkens back to an age of romanticism and nobility. Breathtaking ocean vistas abound from every corner of the two-hectare park upon which the hotel sits, where the exquisite beauty of Sardinia’s Riviera del Corallo on the north-west coast of the island, can be admired for miles.
Encounter Something Unexpected
Experiential travel takes time, passion and local ingredients to make something truly special. When you travel with CountryBred, you can look forward to the following:
Authentic is Premium