This online media kit provides helpful company information and resources about CountryBred that may be used for editorial and publishing purposes.
If you have any questions regarding information contained in this media kit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CountryBred® or CountryBred LLC
CountryBread, Country Bread, Country Bred, Countrybred
Authentic is Premium®
Let Culture Be Your Guide®
For more than a decade, CountryBred has been dedicated to designing private travel experiences that speak to the spirit of individuality, while steering clear of the mundane and mass produced. Engaging, enriching and exclusive, our seamless Encounters are refreshingly original and crafted to be distinct reflections of regional culture, while highlighting robust elements, such as gastronomy, wine, art, design, history and artisan traditions.
- CountryBred’s branded travel experiences, known as Encounters, are seamlessly crafted, private tours throughout France, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain & Switzerland
- Offer four unique styles of private travel, including “Crafted”, “Couture”, “CountryHouse & “Chartered”
- Global family of 100+ regional guides, cultural experts & chauffeurs
- Portfolio of 200+ hand-selected, luxury accommodations, including boutique hotels, historic villas, private boats & charming estates
- Direct partnerships with 200+ wineries, restaurants, artisan workshops, art galleries & culinary institutes
- In addition to private tours for individuals and families, CountryBred also provides specialty services in multi-generational travel, heritage travel, signature honeymoons, affinity small group travel & celebration travel.
Excerpts from CountryBred’s official Bred Blog may be used, provided that prior written permission is obtained from CountryBred, and full and clear credit is given to CountryBred with specific direction to the original content. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material or any content found on countrybred.com, without express and written permission from CountryBred LLC is strictly prohibited.
CountryBred has a robust library of original, proprietary photographs, which can be made available for media coverage when including or promoting CountryBred. Please contact us at email@example.com to request permission and usage guidelines for our photos. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of CountryBred photos without express and written permission from CountryBred LLC is strictly prohibited.
Interviews & Story Contributions
Founders Marco & Dejou Marano are available to be interviewed regarding CountryBred, its unique travel offerings and expertise in private travel, and to contribute as subject matter experts on a variety of travel related topics, such as travel to France, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and Switzerland, private travel, culinary tourism, wine tourism, experiential travel, cultural sustainability in tourism, regional cultural highlights of Europe, and local travel ideas. In addition to their 25 years combined experience in travel, Marco & Dejou are Certified Specialists of Wine and members of the International Association of Culinary Professionals.